Developing Managers is a CMI Centre offering qualifications in;
- Management and Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Project Management
CMI offers qualifications from Level 2, ideal for aspiring managers, to Level 8, suited to C-level senior managers.
Designed for aspiring, supervisory or first line managers, Levels 2 & 3 offer a broad range of knowledge ranging from team leading to project and resource management. For mid managers, Levels 4 & 5 (equivalent to a degree) are more appropriate as they focus on developing core management skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management. Levels 6 & 7 are developed for Directors and Senior Managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. CMI is the only organisation that offers Level 8 (equivalent to a doctorate) which is suited to C-level senior managers.
At Developing Managers we specialise in Level 3, Level 5 and Level 7.
Additionally you can choose from Award, Certificate, Diploma which provides an indication of the amount of time that you have to study to achieve the qualification.
- Award: is a concise qualification developing basic skills and knowledge and can take as little as 2-3 weeks to complete. The Award requires between 20 and 30 hours of study usually in 1 module of your choice.
- Certificate: builds on and broadens the areas covered within the Award and can take anywhere between 1-3 months to complete. The Certificate requires at least 40 hours of study usually over 3 modules.
- Diploma: helps develop a comprehensive range of skills and knowledge and is typically scheduled to take 6-12 months. The Diploma requires a minimum of 120 hours of study over at least 6 and probably 7 modules.
In a number of cases there is also an Extended Diploma.
So why choose “Developing Managers”?
We have had a long relationship with the CMI having been involved in the delivery of their Management and Leadership programmes for 15 years and been engaged by the CMI as “expert consultants” to create a range of materials for their Approved Centres. These are known as the “Pathways materials”; you can view the broad range of workbooks and other support materials by clicking here:
To see some specific samples of some of these click directly on the links below:
- CMI Level 3 Workbook in Personal Development as First Line Manager
- CMI Level 3 Workbook in Managing and Communicating Information
- CMI Level 5 Workbook in Organisational Corporate Social Responsibility
- CMI Level 7 Workbook in Introduction to Strategic Management and Leadership
- A range of case studies for CMI Approved Centres
- Student Guide
- Tutor Guide
Now you know more about the CMI Qualifications have a more detailed look by exploring the CMI Programmes in our Store.