Leader as Coach
Who is it for?
Managers, Leaders or Team Leaders wishing to enhance the performance and motivation of others through the use of effective coaching techniques.
How long is it?
Typically delivered over 2 or 3 days
What will you do?
Through a range of individual and group experiences, you will develop a sound basis for the on-going use of effective coaching skills in enhancing the performance of others. Your learning experience will include:
- How to differentiate between coaching and mentoring
- Building an effective coaching relationship
- Creating a structured performance coaching process
- Informal coaching as an effective Leadership tool
- Getting to the heart of an issue
- Reframing to create powerful mind sets
- Techniques for productive coaching
- Using high quality feedback as a performance enhancer
This is a highly practical programme and you will have lots of opportunities to practice new skills whilst receiving supportive and effective feedback from your tutor and your fellow participants
How will you benefit?
Coaching is widely accepted and acknowledged as a powerful tool in enhancing performance at individual and team levels. This programme will enable you to use a range of skills and techniques to get the best out of yourself and others through effective use of coaching skills that minimise effort and maximise results.