In the highly competitive business world of the 21st Century it is not enough to simply be technically competent or to understand how to manage processes. Now, in order to gain the maximum effective performance, it is vital that “Leaders” understand, and can work through, their most precious asset – their people. This two-day programme, created and presented by a leading specialist in Leadership Development, shares some of the secrets of the top leaders in business today. Based on a process of carefully modelling the strategies, thought processes and behaviours of outstanding leaders in many areas of business, this course will enable you to:
- Understand how to identify, and utilise, the unconscious motivators in your team
- Develop the skill to bring different styles of leadership into play for different people at different stages of their development and motivation
- Identify the unconscious strategies that people use for making decisions- and some for NOT making decisions – and put them to work
- Build a skillset for effective performance management based on outstanding goal setting and a solution focused approach
- Put the square peg into the square hole by employing a “right-fit” approach to selection
- Communicate and influence with elegance and integrity to get things done – fast
Who should attend this programme?
- Supervisors, Managers and Leaders at all levels up to, and including, CEO
- Talent pool individuals seeking an effective skill set in their preparation for the step into leadership
- Aspiring leaders in any area of business
- HR professionals seeking to add extra expertise to their leadership selection processes
- Anyone interested in helping people achieve their full potential through effective, scientific leadership
What will you learn?
This will be an interactive and practical journey. You will have constant opportunity to develop new skills and to practice them in readiness for return to the workplace. The programme will include:
- Leader Vs Manager – what’s the difference?
- Strategies4Excellence – golden rules for outstanding leadership
– Creating a crystal clear Vision
– Powerhouse Planning
– Dynamic Communication
– Measuring Momentum
- Action-focused leadership
- The who, how and when of Leadership
- Unconscious motivators and how to use them
- Personalities and how they impact on Visionary Leadership
- Building a power network to get things done
- Personal Action Planning – putting all this learning to effective use
How will you learn all of this in only two days?
Your guide on this fascinating journey is an outstanding professional business Trainer and Coach who has had the opportunity to work with, and study, many highly effective leaders in business around the world. He has coupled this knowledge of “Behavioural Modelling” with the use of NLP, Accelerated Learning techniques, Emotional Intelligence and good, plain fun to ensure that you will learn quickly and effectively in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
During the course of the programme, you will have opportunities to experience;
- Trainer input
- Open discussion and sharing of experiences
- Individual exercises
- Group sessions and tasks
- Case study discussion
The emphasis will be on enjoying a high quality learning process, developing powerful and relevant skills, exchanging experiences and ideas and planning how to take all that back to the workplace and use it.