CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership
What are the entry requirements?
This course is aimed at individuals with more personal responsibility and autonomy in their management role than at the First Line Management level, who have the ability to demonstrate management and leadership skills. Individuals would normally be expected to have a First Line Management/Level 3 qualification or, under certain circumstances, be able to demonstrate appropriate management experience as an alternative to previous qualifications.
We offer the Award, Certificate and Diploma. These qualifications are structured around the following units:
- 5001 Personal Development (6 credits)
- 5002 Information/Decision Making (7 credits)
- 5003 Performance Management (9 credits)
- 5004 Resource Management (7 credits)
- 5005 Stakeholders and Quality (6 credits)
- 5006 Conducting a Management Project (10 credits)
- 5007 Financial Control (9 credits)
- 5009 Project Management (6 credits)
- 5010 HR Development (6 credits)
To gain the qualification for CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Candidates need to complete one unit.
To gain the qualification for CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Candidates need to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits to achieve the qualification.
To gain the qualification for CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Candidates need to complete all the units listed above.Learners will be expected to carry out personal study and complete an assignment for each unit.
For more information about content and prices
[su_button url=”http://www.developingmanagers.org/store” color=”#ffffff”]Click to go to our Store[/su_button]