CMI Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
What are the entry requirements?
This course is for anyone who is or will be providing support through coaching and mentoring, including managers and supervisors who want to be involved in coaching and mentoring either for their own team or to implement an organisation-wide policy.
What’s does the syllabus cover?
This course will introduce participants to the process of coaching and mentoring. Coaching and mentoring can be used to improve relationships, performance and engagement of yourself and others.
The course covers:
- Methods of coaching and mentoring and the difference between the two
- Identifying the benefits of each method for individuals and organisations
- Developing a process for coaching and mentoring
- The importance and practicalities of confidentiality and ethics
- How to give objective, exploratory and constructive feedback as part of the process
- How to identify achievement of progress and recognise success.
What else do I need to know?
Learners need to complete a combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits to achieve the qualification.
For more information about content and prices